Pages

What I've written thus far (Archive)

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Summer Kinda Wonderful .

I surprisingly do not have much to say today. Hmm. 



BUBBLE WRAP CALENDAR. HOLLA. Okay, so who doesn't love bubble wrap? There is something ever so satisfying about popping those bubbles. Pop. Pop. Pop. I think if I ever got this calendar, it would be a fight every day to resist the temptation of popping the remaining bubbles. 




Rings available @Anthropologie 






I'm not quite sure if I love the stereo or the Ace Of Base CD lying beside it. I miss the "good ol' days" 
Available @kaboodle





Mineral Baths, Terme Di Saturnia - Tuscany, Italy 





Clock hands turned earrings!!! I need to purchase these ASAP! 
Available @I Am Dorkas 




Sea Glass Necklace available @Etsy 




Available @Kate Spade 

No comments: