Pages

What I've written thus far (Archive)

Monday, August 29, 2011


Have you ever felt pigeon holed? Or just completely caged? I feel that way sometimes, in particular, when it comes to my art. I love art. I love to draw, paint, act and dance. But I feel like my professional life doesn't permit me to do those things. This year, my goal is to make time for those things.

I think if I don't, I may lose my mind.


This is a beautiful room! It would be perfect for curling up with a cup of tea and reading a book.. 





I will be that woman. 





Must visit: The Dark Hedges, Ireland (yes, it is a real place) 





It's pretty much what I think every time I turn on or turn off a light. 





"Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life!" - Albert Einstein 





Must visit: The baths, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands






Matte nailpolish! That seems pretty neat to me!






Dream kitchen. 





Must Visit: Horsetail Falls, Yosemite - every year for a few days, the sun's angle is such that the falls look like they're on fire. 






Hi. 





I want everyone reading this to find a girl or woman in their life, turn to them and say ... You are beautiful, truly beautiful-on the outside and inside. Believe me, we need to hear it every so often, or we forget. 

No comments: