Pages

What I've written thus far (Archive)

Friday, July 15, 2011

I am trimming the fat from my life. Both literally (so many gym hours) and metaphorically. 
I don't need it, I don't want it. 




Must Visit: Hallstat, Austria




I think this is a kid's room.. but I really, really want that bed. 





For those who struggle with putting on scarves. (You are not alone!)




A good way to remember where you came from. 





Lol






Super Lucia SunGs. The things I would buy if I were Midas.




I think owls are probably my favourite birds. 




Who cares if anybody cares? 




I am in desperate need of this.




When I'm a millionaire, one of these will be in my library. 





This card was made for me. Anybody who has been rudely corrected by me, or interrupted by me, knows exactly why. 






No comments: