Pages

What I've written thus far (Archive)

Monday, July 11, 2011

I have the best, best friend in the world.

So a little while ago, my soulmate posted about me on her blog - and I didn't see it until today!

But I'm blushing a little, because I feel so honoured. Truth is, my best friend is kind of ... uhh, what's the word? Oh yeah, that's right. My best friend is AWESOME.

Here's a little fact: Long distance relationships WORK. I know this, because her and I have been in one for the majority of our friendship. In fact, when we weren't living far apart, we didn't even talk much. It seems like absence truly does make the heart grow fonder.

Anyways.. her and I are pretty much the same person- so today's post is dedicated to her!! xxxxooxo.



Um... yumm. 





I was shocked when I came across this.. because as it so happens, I've just made one! Very simple actually- just buy a photo-frame from a thrift store or something of the sort.. if you can find one in white, that's fantastic- if not, just paint white. Sand, prime and paint ! 




(: 






Stock Vintage (for men) , New York City






I want one.. mommy pleeeeease.




It wouldn't be a crime to buy one of these, would it? PS She has my new hurrr.  Available @ Free People (the dress not my hair cut)





Oh My God. Neville. Puberty treated you so well.



On that note, adios amigos!! Xo.

No comments: