Pages

What I've written thus far (Archive)

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Did you miss me?

It has been forever since I have blogged

But I have several very good reasons for you!

The first of which being that I have been working very hard.

The second reason is ... that I simply did not want to bore you with my withering posts anymore.

Fall's just around the corner and I would like to show you some of the new additions to my wardrobe, but first, I would like to share what I've learned this summer.


  1. One thing I'll always know to be true is that I can count on my family
  2. We've been cheated into thinking that everybody has ulterior motives or a hidden agenda- but there are people who are genuinely nice.
  3. Not everyone will like you.
  4. Quoting wisdom is easy. Putting it in practice is the difficult part.
  5. Age is truly just a number. 
Here is the beginning of my fall/winter wardrobe 2011:





Super tiny picture of my twill jacket available @Billabong 



Available @The Gap

(If you haven't noticed, I'm a big fan of anything nautical.. needless to say, the scarf spoke to me)




Should I... Shouldn't I? @TOMS Shoes







Clubmasters. Wanted them. Got them. @Ray-Ban 


Still on the hunt for the rest of my clothing for the next two seasons. In desperate need of some boots. Getting some serious help from one of my friends... I'll keep you posted. 






No comments: