Pages

What I've written thus far (Archive)

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Endings.

Every day is a learning experience. Today's lesson? I absolutely detest endings.

There is something so profusely sad about good times coming to a halt.

I'm also an emotional creature, who cries every time she has to say goodbye.


Paul - this one's for you. I know you do not smoke because you think its sexy. But this is just my way of telling you to stop. You're a pretty good looking man. I think you'd only up your attractiveness if you kicked the habit. I love you!




Did anyone else play MASH as a child? If only I could determine my future like that.





"Before I die I want to:" wall in New Orleans. I may create one of these lists quite soon. 




A good read. 




Must visit: Portofino, Italy



Old keys. Reminiscent of the past and unfortunately.. endings. 


I suppose endings are not always bad. They do allow us to grow, experience, learn, try, etc. They're just sad. 

No comments: