Pages

What I've written thus far (Archive)

Friday, September 16, 2011

Musings

I've finally made the much anticipated move into my apartment!

Yes. It was EXTREMELY weird at first. But I'm warming up to it!


Shoebox lids covered in wrapping paper. Affordable decorating at its finest.






Multnomah Falls, Oregon





Beautiful pearl cuff - available @Etsy






Meryl Streep. Every actress can only dream to accomplish what she has (including me!) She's versatile and just beautiful.






Butcher Block countertops. I waaaant oneeeee. (Maybe in the next apartment)







Hehehehehe.






- Winston Churchill






Giant Jenga... definitely trying this at my next BBQ (which will probably be next summer)







Cute + easy dessert idea - strawberries filled with cheesecake mix topped with graham cracker crumbs!






Who's to say this was merely just a coincidence? I bet it was all planned.






Wine bottle corks with the date/event written on them. Doing this from here on out!

Well, here's to good memories and new ones to come! Post again soon, xoox.



No comments: