Pages

What I've written thus far (Archive)

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pixie

I haven't got much to say today! I'm just really full of love and appreciative of what I've got. In particular: my family, my friends, my good health, the opportunities I've got, the safe place I call home. 



Going back to the rustic interior design that I can't seem to get enough of lately- a farmhouse sink! Doing dishes would be a whole new experience. 






To read. Although any book of hers makes me cry, Jodi Picoult's 'Plain Truth' is next on my "to read" list. 





I need an excuse to buy this... Available @Urban Outfitters 






"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - Gandhi 
It is so easy to spew out wisdom and quote the wisdom of others. However, it is so very difficult to practice what we preach. I can only hope to start being wise instead of acting wise. 





Going out and partying is overrated. Okay- it's hella fun. But the best nights are the ones where you're with the people you love- doing something simple, like playing scrabble. (Even if you always lose!)





I'm a big believer in the Oxford comma. It makes a world of difference. 





I love getting in my car, putting on music, and driving. Gotta drive: Highway 1, CA.





While we're on the topic of driving... Vintage Mercedes, anyone? What a beaut. 





And while we're still discussing driving... Vespa, anyone?






Vintage Ray-Bans - "Gatsby" 





IF ONLY. 




That's enough for right now, I think. I shall catch up with you so soon! HUGS & SO MANY KISSES. 

No comments: